We hereby inform you that we process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”). Details are given below.
Personal Data Controller
The controller of your personal data is the Polish National Committee for United Nations Children’s Fund UNICEF Association with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Rolna 175 D, 02-729 Warsaw, NIP: 527-23-76-153, REGON: 015155202, KRS: 0000107957 (“Data Controller”).
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), with whom you may contact in all matters related to the processing of your personal data, by e-mail: email@example.com or at our postal address provided for above.
Type of data being processed
We process your personal data in the form of your e-mail address and possibly other data that you provide to us in the course of correspondence.
Source of data
We collect your personal data directly from you through electronic contact with us.
Purpose and legal basis for personal data processing
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes:
- resulting from the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, which is handling the notification, conducting electronic correspondence with you, including answering questions and providing relevant information, and then for complaint and evidence purposes and to monitor the quality of service, as well as possible determination and investigation claims or defence against claims (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- performance or endeavour to conclude a contract with the Data Controller, in particular a contract for the transfer of: regular donations by direct debit or one-time donations or cyclical charging of a payment card (recurring) (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- in the event that the processing of your personal data is to take place for a purpose other than those indicated above, it will take place each time after obtaining your consent to the processing of personal data, to the extent and for the purpose indicated in this consent (the basis of art.6 par.1 lit. . a) GDPR).).
Personal data recipients
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- authorised employees and associates of the Data Controller,
- entities cooperating with us, in particular IT systems and services providers and service providers supplying the Data Controller with technical, IT and organisational solutions that enable the Data Controller to pursue its business activity, including our websites and electronic services provided through them (in particular software suppliers computer to run our services, e-mail and hosting providers as well as software providers for company management and technical assistance to the Data Controller), entities providing services and providing tools in the field of customer service, selected carriers or intermediaries carrying out shipments on our behalf, suppliers of the opinion poll system, providers of accounting, legal and advisory services providing the Data Controller with accounting, legal or advisory support (in particular accounting offices, law firms or debt collection companies) - on the basis of outsourced services, where such entities process personal data in accordance with concluded contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data and only in accordance with our instructions,
- entities duly authorised to do so under universally applicable provisions of law.
Automated decision-taking, including profiling
Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organisations
Your personal data shall not be transferred to entities established outside the European Economic Area, i.e. third countries or international organisations.
Data retention period
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed:
- when data processing is necessary to conclude a civil law contract, we will process the data until the expiry of any possible limitation periods for claims under the contract and subject to the relevant provisions of generally applicable law,
- for the period necessary to protect our interests as a Data Controller,
- for other purposes based on our legitimate interest for as long as those purposes are valid or until you object.
Your rights in relation to the personal data protection
You shall have the right to:
- access the content of your data,
- request rectification of data,
- erase the data or restrict the processing thereof in cases provided by law,
- obtain copies of your data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent to data processing at any time,
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data insofar as the basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest, including due to your particular situation,
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if you consider that during the processing of your personal data we have breached the provisions of GDPR.
Should you have any concerns regarding the way in which we process your data, please contact us in the first instance electronically via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address of our registered office shown above.
Information about the obligatory/voluntary nature of providing personal data
Providing personal data necessary to conduct communication (in particular your e-mail address) is voluntary, but necessary to handle the notification and answer.